Are you looking to rent a new home and want to live in the Kirklees or Calderdale area?
We have a wide assortment of high quality homes to suit all budgets and needs. Our on hand property consultants can help find you a selection of suitable homes and will arrange viewings at times of your convenience. Once you have found your new home, we will negotiate your letting to ensure your tenancy agreement is suitable for you. After you’ve moved in, should you have any maintenance issues, we will either deal with these directly ourselves or put you in contact with your landlord who will quickly and efficiently resolve the issue.
Steps to renting your new home
These steps usually take between 7-10 days to complete.
- Find your perfect home
- Send in your application form & administration fee*
- Your references will be checked & a tenancy agreement drawn up
- Arrange to sign the Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement
- Pay your first month’s rent and deposit (held by The Deposit Protection Service) & set up a standing order mandate for future rent
- Collect your keys and move in
Please note we recommend (but don’t require) you obtain contents insurance for your new home. We are able to provide a no obligation quotation for this.
This web site will allow you to search for studios, flats, houses and apartments to rent within West Yorkshire. Use the panel on the left side to find your perfect home now.
*If your application fails or is withdrawn, the cost administration fee is non-refundable.
To find out more about how Chestnut Lettings can help you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch